We are at present adhering to strict Covid-19 regulations. We can pencil you in the diary if your would like to contact us with your plans for booking the Village Hall for your special day.
Our function rooms are a superb location for wedding receptions, they can be decorated to your unique theme. The function room holds 150 people or can be split 120/30. We know this is your special day and we will work with you to make it a day to remember.
We can only accept bookings for Friday and Saturday evenings:
- Hire price: £30.00 per hour
- Weekend Wedding deal: Friday 4pm until Sunday 12 noon £600.00
- Licensed bar until 11.30pm – dancing until 11.45pm.
You can check our online diary for availability.
Decorating the Hall
You can decorate the Hall in your own colour scheme and style or choose one of our 'marquee style' decorations. Prices are subject to change so please check with Karen Jones.
Our catering staff who have over 25 years experience are happy to discuss any special menu requirements with you, we have three delicious menus which are adaptable. Our menus for buffet, hog roasts, bbq's, afternoon teas etc can be discussed with Karen.
Please download the menus below:
Catering and table hire
- Round tables: 6ft diameter & 2ft diameter(free)
- Large linen tablecloths £10.00 each
- Small linen tablecloths £6.00 each
- Oblong tables 6ft by 3ft (free)
- Linen tablecloths £8.00 each
- Banquet roll costs will vary
- Linen napkins £2.00 each
- Set up and clear away of tables and chairs £50.00 + extra £25.00 for evening change over if required
- Waiting on staff - please add £2 per head.
We offer drinks packages to suit everybody including a comprehensive Wedding Drinks Menu or order by the bottle.
- House wine from £14.00
- Sparkling wine from £16.00
- Champagne - Cost is dependent upon your choice.
- Corkage fee: £6.00 per bottle of wine, £10.00 per bottle of champagne. Glass hire available.