Thornton Hough Village Hall
Due to us having to close because of Covid-19 all functions will now be put on hold until an alternative date, in the hopefully non too distant future, can be made. Please contact us further if you have a function which needs re-arranging and we will be happy to help you. Stay safe! We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Function rooms for hire
The village hall is a registered charity and our function rooms are available for regular and one off events.
If you are interested in using our facilities please contact Karen Jones on 0151 336 1958.
We are fully licensed and we can host:
- Club and society meetings
- Social events, Fundraising events
- Wedding receptions, christenings and wakes
- Childrens birthday parties, 21+ birthday parties
REGULAR HIRE HAS BECOME AVAILABLE ON: Fridays a.m. from September 2019
The cafe is open to the public from 10am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, serving breakfasts 10-11.30am, lunches and light snacks, Homemade specials on offer every day from 11.30am-2.30pm. Tea/Coffee and cake 2.30-4pm
The cafe also stocks a range of local produce, including cakes, jams, chutneys, honey, biscuits, eggs and gifts.Orders can be taken to supply fresh fruit and vegetables from our local farm supplier on a week day basis.
We host a wide range of events - something for everyone:
- Playgroup -Tumbletots - Training
- Baby Ballet -A-Star Sports-Yoga-
- Badminton-Rainbows, Brownies, Guides
- Private hire- Morrisdancing practise
- Modern Jive classes
- Beekeeper meetings - business meetings
- Private room available during summer holidays
- Fairs - Craft, Food and Arts, Summer, Christmas. Coffee Shop is open for all fairs
- Christenings, Children's parties, Weddings, Wakes.
Our inhouse caterers will be happy to chat over your food requirements.
We are now available to cater for your childs birthday parties if you wish us to, just ask upon booking to see our menus.
Check our diary to see what's happening and availability for regular or one off hires.