Thornton Hough Village Hall
Function rooms for hire
The village hall is a registered charity and our function rooms are available for regular and one off events.
If you are interested in using our facilities please contact Karen Jones on 0151 336 1958.
We are fully licensed and we can host:
- Club and society meetings
- Social events, Fundraising events
- Wedding receptions, christenings and wakes
- Childrens birthday parties, 21+ birthday parties
REGULAR EVENING HIRE HAS BECOME AVAILABLE ON:
The cafe is open to the public from 10am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, serving all day breakfasts, lunches and light snacks, Homemade lunchtime specials on offer every day from 11.30am-2.30pm.
The cafe also stocks a range of local produce, including cakes, jams, chutneys, honey, biscuits, eggs and gifts.Orders can be taken to supply you with fruit and vegetables from our local farm supplier on a week day basis.
We host a wide range of events - something for everyone:
- Playgroup -Tumbletots - Training
- A-Star Sports-Yoga-Badminton
- Fitness Classes-
- Popcats music time-
- Modern Jive Classes-
- Bee Keeper meetings-Business Meetings-Craft fairs-Postcard fairs-Summer Fair-Christmas Market.
- Our Coffee Shop is open for all Fairs.
- Christenings, Children's parties, Weddings, Wakes.
Our inhouse caterers will be happy to chat with you.
We are now available to cater for your childs birthday parties if you wish us to, just ask upon booking to see our menus.
Check our diary to see what's happening and availability for regular or one off hires.