Thornton Hough Village Hall
Function rooms for hire
The village hall is a registered charity and our function rooms are available for regular and one off events.
If you are interested in using our facilities please contact Karen Jones on 0151 336 1958.
We are fully licensed and we can host:
- Club and society meetings
- Social events, Fundraising events
- Wedding receptions, christenings and wakes
- Childrens birthday parties, 21+ birthday parties
REGULAR BOOKING SPACE HAS BECOME AVAILABLE ON:
TUESDAY MORNINGS /EVENINGS FROM 7.45PM.
FRIDAY MORNINGS UNTIL 12 NOON.
email us for more information.
The cafe is open to the public from 10am til 3.00pm, Monday to Friday, serving hot drinks, Light lunches and homemade cakes. Lunch party bookings can be taken with 24 hours notice.
Card machine now available with a minimum spend of £5.00.
Orders can be taken to supply fresh fruit and vegetables from our local farm supplier on a week day basis.
We host a wide range of events - something for everyone:
- Playgroup -Tumbletots - Training
- A-Star Sports- Yoga
- Badminton-Rainbows, Brownies, Guides
- Private hire- Morris dancing practise
- Beekeeper meetings - business meetings
- Private room available during summer holidays
- Fairs - Craft, Postcards, Summer, Christmas. Coffee Shop is open for all fairs
- Christenings, Children's parties, Weddings, Wakes.
Our inhouse caterers will be happy to chat over your food requirements.
We are now available to cater for your childs' birthday parties if you wish us to, just ask upon booking to see our menus.
Check our diary to see what's happening and availability for regular or one off hires.