Thornton Hough Village Hall
Function rooms for hire
The village hall is a registered charity and our function rooms are available for regular and one off events such as weddings and parties.
If you are interested in using our faciliites please contact Karen Jones on 0151 336 1958. We are fully licensed and we can host:
- Club and society meetings
- Social events
- Wedding receptions, christenings and funeral gatherings
- Birthday parties
Thursday evenings have become available for anyone wishing to hire the hall on a regular basis, as of September our Monday evenings will also be available to hire up until 7.45pm.
The cafe is open to the public from 10am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, serving all day breakfasts, lunches and light snacks, Homemade lunchtime specials on offer every day from 11.30am-2.30pm.
The cafe also stocks a range of local produce, including cakes, jams, chutneys, honey, biscuits, eggs and gifts. We can take orders for fresh fruit/veg from a local farm.
We host a wide range of events - something for everyone:
- Playgroup -Tumbletots - School Holiday Club
- A-Star Sports-Yoga-Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
- Badminton-Popcats Music time-Fundraisers-Bee Keeper meetings-Meetings-Modern Jive Classes-Craft fairs-Postcard fairs
Check our diary to see what's happening and availability for regular hire or one off hires.